Friday, April 8, 2011

XO Test

I began updating the XOs yesterday via USB which wipes, flashes and updates the XO. One of them finished but the other did not. So I left it up to Jeff to finish it up! I'm currently reading some docs and trying to figure out why the Saros plugin refuses to work with Google's XMPP servers. We may just have to use our Jabber server or some other publicly available one.

Edit:
Saros is now working. I guess it just decided to work when I started it up...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.... Let's do some more tests to see if it works dependably.

    I finished charging the XOs and put them away. They will be ready for you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete