I know I won't get any points for this but anyways this is to cover last week.
Tuesday I stayed after school and updated IPCop and installed Urlfilter. Henry showed me how to SSH into the machine on Friday and on Tuesday he used SCP to transfer the Urlfilter files to IPCop machine. I installed everything after school. Blacklisting works, I need to try whitelisting out. I can do it after school on Monday. On Wednesday I believe Michael began working on a second IPCop machine. We're working on that. Friday we got the AP but I couldn't figure it out during the period. I've read up on it and I should be able to set it up Monday.
I'll remember to blog this week.